James Lentini wrote:
If future CM users aren't aware of this, they are bound use this feature and encounter hard to find bugs.

Did you consider using asserts to detect when clients uses unimplemented parts of the API?

I did consider adding a failure if private data is sent in the MRA, DREP, or RTU. But I first want to know if any current applications are using private data for those messages.

There is a subtle issue with the current retransmission mechanism that I need to fix that brought this to my attention, and if private data is needed, then I will just fix that now as well.

- Sean