Hal Rosenstock wrote:
On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 15:43, Roland Dreier wrote:

   Hal> Why does user space need to see all the timeouts ? I thought
   Hal> it was only request timeouts which were needed to be
   Hal> seen. The semantics for RMPP timeouts appear to be different.

Well, can the MAD core even generate timeouts for trap repress or
response messages?

Yes (At least if the send was RMPP'd). That's what started this thread.
Not sure about normal MAD send of those. Sean ?

A non-RMPP response or trap repress wouldn't receive a timeout, since they are not acknowledged in any way.

- Sean