Yes, I noticed that to when I compared the lockstat output on my OI box with that on the OI box at my office. There no Acpi debug tracing functions are shown at all...

Mike made further suggestions concerning apci, but that will have to wait for tomorrow. My bed is calling my name ;)

Regards,
Gernot Wolf