Peter,

Thank you very much for your feedback.  I really appreciate it.

Are there any particular tests that you think I should run, just to make sure
that I'm not likely to run into corrupted emails three or four months down the
road, well after I've implemented OI?

I figured I'd test it with sending, replying to, etc. emails of various
different scenarios, just to be on the safe side.  But if you think I should
test anything in particular, I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Thank you again.

Peter, hieromonk

----
Dormition Skete