On 04/18/16 09:54 AM, Nikola M wrote:
On 04/18/16 08:32 AM, Predrag Zečević - Unix Systems Administrator wrote:
Is it "vboxuser" or "vboxusers"?

Yes, vboxuser

Anyway, tried everything I could think of, and nothing works...

To me, it looks like some driver was changed/upgraded and that causes
problem. And I am not sure how to trace that down...

I reported using same illumos timestamp with no issues at the moment,
but truly with the other hardware then yours.
Do you actually use benefits of VirtualBox proprietary extension and can
you try without having it installed. (Make new BE out of working, boot
from new BE, disable extension, update)
Well, using extensions heavily, especially for Win guest...

You could try disabling some of drivers that are non-essential and try
over.
Is it possible that some changes in kernel detect on-board network, graphic (or both) cards improperly?

What are VBox machine settings

ALL VMs are failing (both Win and Linux).

It is valuable to see what is actually going on, because running on
newer hardware truly is more valuable for the future then the old
hardware I run on..
Sure.

If at the moment VBox is working right on one OI's BE, VBox stays the
same and you try getting just illumos is updated, that is where to find
the problem as you suggested.
Yes.

Feel free to come to irc.Freenode.net, #openindiana and #oi-dev and
#illumos IRC channels so we can interactively discuss, pastebin/bpaste
and try to see what could be done for your install.

I prefer ticket... Would be OK to open ticket?
I would like to avoid situation like in this one: https://www.illumos.org/issues/5873

Best regards.

Predrag Zečević
Technical Support Analyst
2e Systems GmbH

Telephone: +49 6196 9505 815, Facsimile: +49 6196 9505 894
Mobile:    +49  174 3109 288,     Skype: predrag.zecevic
E-mail:    predrag.zece...@2e-systems.com

Headquarter:          2e Systems GmbH, Königsteiner Str. 87,
                      65812 Bad Soden am Taunus, Germany
Company registration: Amtsgericht Königstein (Germany), HRB 7303
Managing director:    Phil Douglas

http://www.2e-systems.com/ - Making your business fly!