On 04/18/16 10:04 AM, Predrag Zečević - Unix Systems Administrator wrote:
You could try disabling some of drivers that are non-essential and try
over.
Is it possible that some changes in kernel detect on-board network, graphic (or both) cards improperly?

Try asking on #illumos.
I , per instance, made my wireless card working by putting it in /etc/driver_aliases .

I prefer ticket... Would be OK to open ticket?
I would like to avoid situation like in this one: https://www.illumos.org/issues/5873

I guess it would be appropriate. Please do.

Under comments on that intel Haswell hardware-related bug, there is a link ,as I see, that mentions some bugs in intel's Haswell chip itself and recommendations for putting workaround to put in kernel.. Maybe with one more bug report and more data , in kernel changes for possible hardware workaround could be sponsored.

"Haswell erratum 131 of the 'Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1200 v3 Product Family Specification Update' " http://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-e3-1200v3-spec-update.pdf <http://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-e3-1200v3-spec-update.pdf>
http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/head/sys/x86/x86/mca.c?r1=269052&r2=269051&pathrev=269052