On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 09:15:34AM +0000, Alexander Pyhalov via
openindiana-discuss wrote:

> Given that actually nobody has cared enough for this infrastructure
> server, we suggest the following steps.

> 1) Moving all valuable information from wiki to
> https://docs.openindiana.org and
> http://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/ docs directory.

What's going to happen to the Hardware Compatibility List?  I make
regular contributions to it whenever I try OI on new hardware.  I also
review the list before purchasing hardware to determine which hardware
likely works with OI.  The wiki seemed to work well for those
purposes.  Any facility that accepts contributions from everybody is
going to require a certain amount of management.

--
-Gary Mills-            -refurb-                -Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada-