Am 14.03.20 um 20:00 schrieb Aurélien Larcher:
Hi Andreas,
most issues are related to update of components on which the broken
components depend like curses, glib, etc...
No issue is related to parallel build as far as I can see.
mongodb-40 fails now with
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
ImportError: No module named mongo:
File
"/tank/alarcher/oi-userland/components/database/mongodb-40/build/amd64/SConstruct",
line 26:
import mongo
but used to build without any issue.
I have just successfully published sbcl and mongodb-40 on my build
server (oi as this morning).
Here the following packages have unsolvable build or publish problems:
desktop/mate/marco
developer/quilt
openindiana/qemu-kvm
python/netifaces
python/psutil
sysutils/sysstat
web/icedtea-web
and of course editor/emacs without your proposed fix.
The following packages need to be build with -j1 here:
desktop/ekiga
developer/gcc-5
developer/gcc-9
library/libotr
library/librsvg
library/gdk-pixbuf
library/webkitgtk (this takes roughly 24 hours to publish :()
Some these builds (e.g. ekiga) hang without -j1 in a process like this:
andreas 21258 0.1 0.1 8580 6920 pts/3 S 23:27:24 0:00
/usr/perl5/5.22/bin/perl -w /usr/bin/autom4te --language=autoconf
--output=- --trace=AC_CANONICAL_TARGET:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=AM_PROG_MKDIR_P:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=_AM_COND_ELSE:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=AC_FC_SRCEXT:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=AC_CONFIG_LINKS:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=_AM_COND_ENDIF:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=_AM_SUBST_NOTMAKE:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=AM_EXTRA_RECURSIVE_TARGETS:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=AC_CANONICAL_BUILD:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=AC_CANONICAL_HOST:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=AM_CONDITIONAL:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=m4_sinclude:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=AC_INIT:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=_AM_COND_IF:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=AM_GNU_GETTEXT:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=AM_GNU_GETTEXT_INTL_SUBDIR:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=AM_MAINTAINER_MODE:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=AC_CONFIG_LIBOBJ_DIR:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=AC_CONFIG_HEADERS:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=LT_SUPPORTED_TAG:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=AM_AUTOMAKE_VERSION:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=AC_CONFIG_FILES:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=AC_REQUIRE_AUX_FILE:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=AC_SUBST_TRACE:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=m4_include:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=AC_LIBSOURCE:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=AM_PROG_AR:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=sinclude:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}%
--trace=_LT_AC_TAGCONFIG:$f:$l::$d::$n::${::}% configure.ac
others fail with different error messages.
Andreas
Thank you :)
Aurelien
On 3/14/20, Andreas Wacknitz <[email protected]> wrote:
Am 14.03.20 um 19:16 schrieb Aurélien Larcher:
Hi,
in order to prepare the gcc-7 migration and the 2020.04 snapshot find
below a list of components that have failed to build this week on my
gcc-7 build hosts:
database/mongodb-40
python/netifaces
python/imaging
python/psutil
ruby/augeas
runtime/sbcl
sysutils/net-snmp
sysutils/sysstat
also some long standing issues:
developer/subversion (wrong gcc used)
cluster/pcs (trying to install tilt to system path during build)
and a recent problem, probably to a build issue on my host:
multimedia/totem
I would appreciate if someone could help me look at the faulty components.
If I have enough time I may be able to push some updates to drm and
the x11 stack before 2020.04 is published.
Have a nice continued week-end.
Kind regards
Aurelien
Hi Aurelien,
have you tried to build with COMPONENT_BUILD_ARGS += -j1?
Some packages have problems with parallel builds. I have a handful
components (e.g webkitgtk, that only build single threaded.
As far as I remember mongodb-40 was also problematic on my build server.
Probably sbcl also builds single threaded.
Regards
Andreas
_______________________________________________
openindiana-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
https://openindiana.org/mailman/listinfo/openindiana-discuss
_______________________________________________
openindiana-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
https://openindiana.org/mailman/listinfo/openindiana-discuss