On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 11:42 AM Till Wegmüller <[email protected]>
wrote:

> On 18.03.20 10:43, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
> > Hi Till,
> > did you republish clang-9 with gcc-7 as compiler?
> > Maybe this has changed in newer libraries but rpath to runtime libraries
> > was hardcoded in clang to the compiler used to build clang itself.
> > On my machine everything is linked to gcc-7.
> > Kind regards,
> >
> > Aurélien
>
> That is what I tried to but I could not get clang to build with gcc-7.
> Is there a trick to doing that? It would help me finish up rust faster
> if I knew how to tell oi-userland which compiler to use :) otherwise
> I'll have to wait for the gcc-7 work.
>

I have not done anything special but I am on a system entirely built with
gcc-7...

Passing GCC_VERSION=7 should be enough to set all the required variables.




>
> Greetings
> Till
>


-- 
---
Praise the Caffeine embeddings
_______________________________________________
openindiana-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
https://openindiana.org/mailman/listinfo/openindiana-discuss

Reply via email to