I'm not familiar with that as I have never learned python, but I should be
able to create a package for it. I have numerous friends who do use python.

I'd *really* like to get Octave to compile, but they have borked autotools so
badly it is hopeless unless I write a new Makefile. In the meantime I use
Debian for Octave.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Have Fun!
Reg

     On Saturday, April 17, 2021, 03:37:42 PM CDT, private mail openbabel