I do see the Argo Technologies (DilOS) people in the Sponsors and Josh in the Print screen of the Youtube. But no mention by name. But it's 2020 who knows what Happened :)

What I known from first hand reports of the Leadership Calls, Illumos wants to do the migration ton OpenZFS too but it's a lot of work and somebody needs to start it.

-Till