Hi all,

It is now safe again to update.

I had to revert the binutils-2.37 update and instead created a fake 2.37
package version that delivers the older 2.36.1 version.
With that I have re-published the latest illumos-gate packages and
successfully installed them on my machines.
Thanks to Toomas Soome for helping me and analyzing the problem.

Andreas