On 10/1/21 2:16 PM, Austin Kim wrote:
The core OI developer and documentation teams are probably already stretched
pretty thin as it is maintaining the “official” project documentation; perhaps
some highly motivated individual out there like yourself could spin up a server
(outside the openindiana.org domain) to set up an external OI user wiki to
achieve the goals you mentioned?  That would take some of the time burden off
the already small oi-dev team from also having to wear additional hats as wiki
administrators and having to continuously keep info on the wiki in sync with
the project’s reference documentation

As soon as wiki data is available, it can be started with migration so that it is secure to deploy.

It does not depend on me to make data available to deploy, currently it is made unavailable and that is the issue.