On 1/7/24 09:26, Till Wegmueller wrote:
Hi,

Since we cannot check if and where exactly ldapclient requires libsqlite3 we added the 32bit libs got added back with https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/15540 until we can actually properly migrate ldapclient to be 64bit clean. I have opened https://www.illumos.org/issues/16161 to get this pushed until this is cleaned up the 32bit sqlite libraries should allow you to continue working. You will probably have to update to get the version with 32bit libraries back.

Yes, I see it.  Thank you for addressing this so promptly.

-- Matthew R. Trower