The jfx packaging tools allow pre-loaders to be set. I don't use them but
people using the maven plugin want them.

It looks like you can set a preloader for both jars and for bundles (web,
native). When building the bundles however they include the jar in them. So we
end up with both the bundle, and the jar within the bundle, getting the
preloader set.

Does anyone know what will or should happen in this case? Does one preloader
take precedence and the other is ignored, or are both used at different times
and I should allow the user to set a different jar preloader to the bundle one,
or is this setup invalid and I should actually not pass the preloader setting
to one or the other in this case?

Not using Preloaders myself and with the packaging tool code being a complete
mess, it would be good to know the expectations here so I can properly support
the users wanting this.

Cheers
Dan