Great news - happy to provide more input and feedback into the new
tools/APIs when you get to that. I'd guess that Danno's probably got some
good input for that side of it too - would be great to keep the
conversations open and on this mailing list.

For my money, I'd vote for only show stopper bugs getting fixed on the
existing packager code base, and you focus on getting it all cleaned up and
working nice and a better pattern for contributions in place. That could
allow us to contribute more and stop you churning endlessly on a backlog of
bugs.

Cheers,
Dan