I just did some animated text scaling in PowerPoint and it was beautiful. If
jfx did that you'd have no complaints from me.

Is it worth me putting up the PPS file for comparison? Can you open PPS on Mac?

I did the box one too and it was roughly on par with jscript one, though the
drop shadow seemed slightly less jumpy.