Hi Tobias,

CoreText has been supported on iOS since 3.2. The code that is released was compiled and tested on OS X only but most of it should be applicable to iOS. I have not investigated the differences between CoreText on iOS and on OS X to find out where the rough edges are but the code should be close. Nobody has really tried it much except Felipe so I'll let him provide the details. I can confirm that coretext.c is wired into the gradle build and that uncommenting the #if will compile the source and get compile errors on iOS.

There is a bug in the gradle incremental compiler for native code () so you will need this line to make sure your changes to native files get picked up:

gradle -PCOMPILE_TARGETS=ios clean sdk

I suggest we use this list to coordinate.

Steve