On 7/25/2013 3:06 PM, Felix Bembrick wrote:
Artem, I don't think you can blame the slowness of WebView and famo.us
<http://famo.us> entirely on the lack of JIT as the 64-bit Qt WebView is
also based on WebKit and that site peforms extremely well with it.

Sure, there may be other reasons of slowness than the lack of JIT compilation on 64-bit Windows.

Thanks,

Artem

On 25 July 2013 20:21, Felix Bembrick <felix.bembr...@gmail.com