On 10/10/2013 3:11 AM, Pedro Duque Vieira wrote:
Done.

https://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-33458

Thank you!

Artem

Thanks, best regards,

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Artem Ananiev <artem.anan...@oracle.com
<mailto:artem.anan...@oracle.com>> wrote:

    On 10/9/2013 4:19 AM, Pedro Duque Vieira wrote:

        Do you want me to file a Jira issue for this?

    Yes, please.

    I haven't found such a feature request in JavaFX JIRA. The only
    issue which is slightly related is

    https://javafx-jira.kenai.com/__browse/RT-32302
    <https://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-32302>

    but it's not exactly about querying for keyboard state.

    Thanks,

    Artem

        Regards,

        On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 6:03 PM, Artem Ananiev
        <artem.anan...@oracle.com <mailto:artem.anan...@oracle.com>
        <mailto:artem.ananiev@oracle.__com