I'll check, but I would be surprised to find this comment insertion code in FX. I'm almost certain it is in the JavaFX project code in NetBeans.

-- Kevin

Scott Palmer wrote:
Thanks. I'm participating in NetCat 8.0 so I'm well aware of that link :-). But this doesn't appear to be a NetBeans issue. Inclusion of metadata into the launcher stub is not implemented in the javafxpackager command line tool or ant task as far as I can tell. (I'm using the gradle plugin mainly at this point, but it just delegates to the ant task as far as I can tell.)

Cheers,

Scott