Yes that too.. Sorry.. there were many points in my email and I
misunderstood which you were referring to.  I will file the bug with NB
regarding the default comments in a JavaFX project.

My other comment was referring to the launcher.exe that JavaFX packager
uses and that is of course a JavaFX issue.  RT-35271 specifically.

Thanks,

Scott