Does anyone know how to codesign the jdk in the bundle created by JavaFX deploy
ant task properly?
I tried:
codesign -f -s "3rd Party Mac Developer Application: <Cert Name>"
name.app/Contents/Plugins/jdk1.8.0.jdk

I get the error: name.app/Contents/Plugins/jdk1.8.0.jdk bundle format
unrecognized, invalid, or unsuitable

I am wondering what was done with Ensemble to get past this issue.

Thanks,
-Tony