So you have tried codesign with Mavericks OS X? I am getting invalid bundle
when the jdk is bundled as required by the Apple Store. You have to codesign
the jdk plugin seprately.
Yes you can create a pkg or dmg image but I am looking for the correct way get
the jdk codesigned else the app codesign fails also.

Do you have a working example of codesign the jdk in the bundle?

Thanks,
-Tony

On Monday, March 24, 2014 11:48 AM, Danno Ferrin <danno.fer...@oracle.com>