Hi Richard,

Sure, I've emailed the patch to Scott and will work on a writeup for others
that want to do something similar! (Minor point, is the wiki source in
standard MediaWiki style or something else?)

Kirill - I think I'll take your suggestion next and start looking at
upgrading the existing native components to the latest version of GStreamer
before I look at adding any more plugins, that would seem to make sense.
Have you any pointers in how best to approach this?

Many thanks,

Michael