Hi David,

Sure - I'm aware there's legal issues surrounding many of the formats,
though one of the reasons I picked MKV to start with was because it's an
open container format. I'm certainly not aware of any restrictions
surrounding it (though please correct me if I'm wrong on that front!)

A switch certainly sounds like a good idea though, especially for formats
with more restrictions surrounding their use; I'll bear that in mind if I
add any additional plugins.

Thanks,

Michael