Yes. -Dprism.order=sw does fix the issue. Looking at that bug's sample code
and how to reproduce, it looks very similar.

Thank you. I'll run it in software mode for now and see how bad it affects
performance. I can always apply a hacky workaround of stopping animations
when I detect a resize and restarting them once the resize is done.

So I guess this is on your radar, and it is being looked into?