Probably not (that code is gone so I don't know for sure). For some other (Mac-related) reason, the software pipeline was already used for our internal testing. Didn't seem to make a difference.

FWIW, there was also an NPE occurring if someone was crazy enough to show that popup many times by clicking on the button which triggers it - while the previous animation did not yet finish. I think two animations were competing over the same animated properties if that is even possible. Anyway, not an issue anymore.

Werner