Hi all,

I'm trying to avoid the blurry strokes you can get in JavaFX in some cases,
e.g. for a non-integer stroke width, or a stroke width of 1 and
StrokeType.CENTERED.

So far my 'solution' to this problem has been to round layout values to
integers, or to round and add 0.5 in the StrokeType.CENTERED case.

However this approach is pretty useless if I apply a scale transform
afterwards, which is the simplest way I know to create a zooming mechanism.

So my question is: is there any way I can round things to integer values
*after* transforms have been applied? Or tell the renderer to not try to
approximate strokes drawn 'off-pixel' but instead to round & move them to the
nearest pixel so that lines look sharp and clean?

Any tips would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Rob