Thanks for the links, I'll take a look.

Rob

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: John Smith [mailto:john_sm...@symantec.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. Juni 2014 22:05
An: Robert Fisher; openjfx-dev@openjdk.java.net
Betreff: RE: Blurry strokes and zooming via scale transforms

A couple of related stackoverflow questions won't solve your problem, but will
provide some background info:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16089304/javafx-imageview-without-any-smoothing

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11886230/how-to-draw-a-crisp-opaque-hairline-in-javafx-2-2

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11881834/what-are-a-lines-exact-dimensions-in-javafx-2