Maybe a crazy idea: If we have a main repository and a Bitbucket
mirror, we could add a hook on every commit to the main repository
that replicates the commits to the mirror.

If someone opens a pull request a reviewer (with commit rights to the
main repository) can review the pull and comment with "r+" (review
positive), then a bot will check if the pull is mergeable to the main
repository and runs the complete tests suite. If the pull is not
mergeable the bot will try to automatically merge changes to the
default branch from the main repository into the PRs branch. If the
merge or tests fail the bot will add a comment to the PR.

Mozilla Rust's bot "bors" is an example for a bot that works in a
similar way in practice. With ~50 merged commits last week [1]. There
is a recent article (yesterday) that writes about bors "successor"
[2]. Unfortunately bors is written with Git in mind. There is also a
viewable queue for the pull request auto-merge bot at [3].

[1] https://github.com/bors
[2]
http://huonw.github.io/blog/2015/03/rust-infrastructure-can-be-your-infrastructure/
[3] http://buildbot.rust-lang.org/bors/bors.html