Thanks... seems it is broken for some time already, if I got the correct
commit...

It was my own local jdk build - I wanted to build openjdk from source and
then openjfx on top of that to work around this issue..

Falling back to use a stripped down jdk8 now.. (building JDK 8 on a Mac
with a newer XCode gets messy, so I thought I gor for 9)

-Sven

--
Sven Reimers

* Senior Expert Software Architect