Well I did ask Johan what AOT they are going to use instead of RoboVM but there
has not be a response yet.

Let's face it, without highly optimised AOT, Java and/or JavaFX on mobiles is
simply not viable which in turn implies that JavaFX itself is not even worth
looking at... RIP.

But I take Johan on his word that the demise of RoboVM will not negatively
affect Gluon or its products and he has done absolutely amazing things
throughout his career. So I am assuming he as a plan B.

I really wish Gluon somehow took complete ownership of the entire OpenJFX
project as JavaFX could not be in safer hands.