No, I don't have anything further to add about WebGL, if that's what you are asking.

As for moving to Blink, that would be a very large effort. We do not currently plan to do this for JDK 10, but could reevaluate it in the future if something changes.

-- Kevin

Felix Bembrick wrote:
Any comments on this? Isn't it time to move to Blink?