Dear Dalibor,

"This mailing list is the not the right forum for discussions of Oracle's
products. This mailing list is for OpenJFX development, specifically."

Read that again. Thank you for giving me the clear answer you promised!

And thanks for the warning in case I accidentally start "spamming". But surely
you wouldn't remove anyone from an "open" forum would you?

Blessings,

Felix