> I also note that tith simple javadoc changes...

"with" simple ...

-- Kevin

Kevin Rushforth wrote:

Nir Lisker wrote:
> This shows a lack of understanding about our processes

Yes it does, which is why I asked about it yesterday. I'll send a webrev.

Ah, I haven't gotten to your email from yesterday, since I was on vacation and am still catching up. If you can send a webrev, and a pointer to a JBS issue, I'll attach it for you. If there isn't an existing JBS issue, then please file one (and I'll see that it gets moved into the JDK project quickly). I also note that tith simple javadoc changes, this can be done prior to your OCA being recorded if you like.

Thanks.

-- Kevin

Thanks,
Nir