The bug has now been moved to the JDK project, so the ID has changed to 8194871.

I'll upload your webrev once you send it.

Thanks.

-- Kevin

Nir Lisker wrote:
Submitted a new bug with ID: 9052190.

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 10:51 PM, Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushfo...@oracle.com <mailto:kevin.rushfo...@oracle.com>> wrote:

    Nir Lisker wrote:

        If there isn't an existing JBS issue, then please file one

    I thought I would point to "8188314: Fix typos in FX API docs"
    even though the exact changes I'm proposing are not listed there,
    but I can submit a new bug just for those if it really matters
    (it will be another Fix Typos issue).

    We'll need a new JBS bug, since that one is already resolved with
    a changeset (every changeset needs a unique bug ID). Feel free to
    use the same synopsis if you like.

        I also note that with simple javadoc changes, this can be
        done prior to your OCA being recorded if you like

    Yes, as a Participant. Iv'e signed the Sun CA some 7 years ago
    and this week signed the OCA in case it didn't transfer over.
    It's not crucial to handle it right now since the changes are
    trivial.

    Good.

        I haven't gotten to your email from yesterday

    It's a bit of a loaded one so it can wait after the RDP. I only
    needed the minimum info to get these fixes before the RDP.

    OK.

    -- Kevin

    - Nir

    On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 9:43 PM, Kevin Rushforth
    wrote:

        > I also note that tith simple javadoc changes...

        "with" simple ...

        -- Kevin

        Kevin Rushforth wrote:

            Nir Lisker wrote:

                > This shows a lack of understanding about our processes

                Yes it does, which is why I asked about it yesterday.
                I'll send a webrev.

            Ah, I haven't gotten to your email from yesterday, since
            I was on vacation and am still catching up. If you can
            send a webrev, and a pointer to a JBS issue, I'll attach
            it for you. If there isn't an existing JBS issue, then
            please file one (and I'll see that it gets moved into the
            JDK project quickly). I also note that tith simple
            javadoc changes, this can be done prior to your OCA being
            recorded if you like.

            Thanks.

            -- Kevin

                Thanks,
                Nir

                On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 8:50 PM, Kevin Rushforth
                <kevin.rushfo...@oracle.com
                <mailto:kevin.rushfo...@oracle.com>
                <mailto:kevin.rushfo...@oracle.com
                <mailto:kevin.rushfo...@oracle.com>>> wrote:

                    Why would you even try to push a changeset
                without getting it
                    reviewed first???

                    This shows a lack of understanding about our
                processes and
                    policies. Only committers have permission to push
                changesets, and
                    only after review. Please familiarize yourself
                with the policies
                    and procedures surrounding contributing to
                OpenJFX [1] [2] [3] [4]
                    [5]. Once you are familiar with these policies
                and have signed the
                    Oracle Contributor Agreement (OCA) you can work
                with someone to
                    sponsor your change.

                    -- Kevin

                    [1] http://openjdk.java.net/contribute/
                <http://openjdk.java.net/contribute/>
                    <http://openjdk.java.net/contribute/
                <http://openjdk.java.net/contribute/>>
                    [2]
                http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/community/oca-486395.html
                <http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/community/oca-486395.html>
<http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/community/oca-486395.html
                <http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/community/oca-486395.html>>
                    [3]
https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Submitting+a+Bug+Report

<https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Submitting+a+Bug+Report>
<https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Submitting+a+Bug+Report

<https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Submitting+a+Bug+Report>>
                    [4]
                https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Code+Reviews
                <https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Code+Reviews>
<https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Code+Reviews
                <https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Code+Reviews>>
                    [5]
https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Committing+the+Code

<https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Committing+the+Code>
<https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Committing+the+Code

<https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Committing+the+Code>>

                    Nir Lisker wrote:

                        Iv'e created a small documentation fix and
                tried to push it to
                        http://hg.openjdk.java.net/openjfx/jfx-dev/rt
                <http://hg.openjdk.java.net/openjfx/jfx-dev/rt>
<http://hg.openjdk.java.net/openjfx/jfx-dev/rt
                <http://hg.openjdk.java.net/openjfx/jfx-dev/rt>>. I
                got an error:

                        abort: push creates new remote head 2152a80ee902!
                        hint: pull and merge or see 'hg help push'
                for details about
                        pushing new
                        heads
                        [command returned code 255 Tue Jan 09