Hi Nir,

1)      Regarding “verbose” flag usage:

·         Currently verbose flag is used to show log Levels
(FINER/FINE/INFO/WARNING) in WCMediaPlayer & WCMediaPlayerImpl.  I feel it is
not desirable to remove this flag as all these logs will start appearing now by
default.

·         We can try 2 options:

a)       1st Option: We can change all INFO log messages to FINE  under verbose
flag (by leaving all log messages that use Level other than INFO unchanged) and
verbose flag can be removed.

b)      If 1st option results in too much noise for WARNING log messages, then
we can keep the verbose flag and introduce a System Property (for ex:
javafx.web.verbose) to enable the flag. I won’t suggest reading level value
from log/config file.

2)      Regarding  “com.sun.javafx.webkit.drt.DumpRenderTree”,  I need to check
few more things (since we use “addHandler” in drt) and will get back to you.

Please let me know, if you have any queries for 1.

Thanks,

Murali