This works just as well as a build of OpenJDK 11 with JavaFX prebuilt for me in Netbeans 9 Beta. The project tested on was a personal modular JavaFX application using OpenJDK 10 in Arch Linux.

That said however, there seems to be a bug in the latest release of OpenJFX that is reproducible on my end in both this(standalone library release) as well my OpenJDK 11 OpenJFX build with TableView's setMouseTransparent method no longer working. Using Oracle JDK 10 works as expected. Is this a known issue with the latest release?