1.  Yes. The OpenJFX wiki is editable only by specific people (or only
Kevin) and it requires a lot of updating. We need either to be able to
submit changes to it, or to use the GitHub wiki which is collaborative by
design, in which case we need to hide the OpenJFX wiki to avoid confusion.

2. Yes. The tutorials [1] are slightly outdated (and SceneBuilder should
disappear from there ASAP and point to Gluon). I don't know who controls
those pages.

3. No. There's not enough traction. Jonathan Giles collects some "links of
the week" and the semi-zombified /r/JavaFX subreddit is enough to indicate
that we shouldn't invest yet in this direction.

[1] https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/javase-clienttechnologies.htm

- Nir