Adding to what Kevin already said (huge thanks to Kevin and Oracle for all
they did), I want to thank everyone on this list for being part of this
release. The JavaFX 11 release is a huge milestone, and there are many
people who contributed, some of them who have been working with JavaFX from
day 1, some who just started working.

As for the site http://openjfx.io: this is something we created with Gluon,
but we really want it to be a community-organised site. Therefore, it is
all available via github, and open for PR's:
https://github.com/openjfx/hugo-site.

Thanks again,

- Johan