I understand that along with JavaFX being removed from the Oracle JDK
distribution in Java 11, the Oracle team will no longer release the
`javapackager` tool.

I also see there is a JEP discussing an eventual replacement, JEP-343 (
http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/343).

Just to confirm, the tool was NOT migrated to OpenJFX with the rest of the
JavaFX code, correct? So until JEP-343 is implemented in a future release
(?) there is no "official" way to package native installers for JavaFX
applications?

If so, is it in theory still possible to use the Oracle javapackager tool
from earlier releases? Or should we remain on Java 10 for the time being?

--
Thanks,
Tom Golden

Phone 508-425-7533