On Tue, 26 Nov 2019 18:48:38 GMT, Kevin Rushforth <k...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Nov 2019 18:40:10 GMT, Scott Palmer <swpal...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>>> This has implications for binding, etc., so I suspect this is not what we
>>> want. I'll look into this more when I review it.
>>>
>>> NOTE: This will need a CSR in addition to two reviewers. You can file the
>>> CSR any time, but I suggest leaving it in Draft state until Phil and I have
>>> had a first pass look at the API.
>>
>> The indenting was wrong in that section and I had to make some minor
>> changes, so I corrected the bad indenting.  Kevin indicated, "In your
>> specific case, reformatting the methods in the StyleableProperties nested
>> class that are adjacent to code you add or modify seems fine, as long as you
>> only change the indentation and not the line wrapping."
>>
>> I didn't intend to trigger an update to this pull request...I find Git
>> awkward to work with (Mercurial makes more sense to me) so I'm making
>> mistakes as I bumble around.
>>
>> I do expect an update to address the way I've clamped to 1.  I agree with
>> Kevin that it is probable wrong. Just waiting for feedback.
>
> I'll take a preliminary look today. I also plan to change the bug title to
> make it more clear that it is an enhancement request, since it currently
> reads like a bug report (I'll also change the CSR and PR title to match).

I just noticed that Text.toString is missing any indication of the tabSize.
(Found by accident when I search for wrappingWidth to see how the javadocs were
done.)
Is there any rule as to where in the order of properties ", tabSize = X" should
be in the string?  I assume it should only be included when not set to the
default value, much like lineSpacing?