Well I didn't know that ...

-phil.

On 2/22/20, 8:38 AM, Kevin Rushforth wrote:
Rony isn't an Author, meaning he doesn't have an OpenJDK ID. Nevertheless, all Contributors need to have their GitHub username registered. It's a different process for those who do have an OpenJDK ID versus those who don't.

Those who do will file an issue in JBS in the SKARA project to associate their GitHub user ID with their OpenJDK ID.

Those who don't will enter the "/signed" command (or "/covered" if working for an employer who has signed on behalf of the whole company) to have their GitHub username verified against the list of OCA signatories.

Both processes are listed in the automated comment (which Rony included below) that the Skara bot adds to a PR for first-time Contributors.

-- Kevin