commit 05afad6b528e871d607b76aea2642cf788b417fe
Author: David Grieve <dgri...@openjdk.org<mailto:dgri...@openjdk.org>>
Date:   Tue Apr 15 11:51:38 2014 -0400

    RT-36672: move code to process css during layout back to impl_reapplyCSS,
which is where it was priort to RT-36559

I can’t search the bug database for this bug ID as I believe it was submitted
when a previous bug tracking system was in use.

Does anyone have any knowledge as to why this fix was needed and what the
repercussions would be if I reverted it out for our local OpenJFX build.

Alternatively I would be glad to receive any suggestions of how to fix the
flickering issue if this changeset is important to leave in.

Thanks

Danny