On Thu, 12 Mar 2020 12:42:28 GMT, Jeanette Winzenburg <faste...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>> Ajit Ghaisas has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
>> commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   extra space removed
>
> sry for the spelling errors you inherited :)

@aghaisas can't see your last response here (looks like I'm fighting the system
here - and loosing again ;) So copying
from the mailing list:

> I have the updated the method documentation (also changed the method name to
> toggleNodeOrientation() to clearly reflect
> what it does)

good move!

> There would always be different ways to test the same thing. I think, current
> test is in good shape and suffices the
> purpose of unit testing this fix.

yeah, I agree - with a minor matter: the dynamic change testing is for a single
key combination only. Personally, I
prefer test completeness to really grab all changes (here all key
combinations): future maintainers sometimes have
ideas (f.i. inlining the isRTL, and accidentally not doing it on the simple
keys) which they should be protected from
doing - up to you, though.

Assuming that Behaviours will move into public scope, shouldn't
public/protected api documented when added (as
isRtL())? Not sure about fx team internal conventions.

Anyway, all side-thought, so feel free to commit