Hi Ajit,

thought the doc was simply bad (in specifying the behavior for amountPerStep = 1 and not thinking of larger amounts) - my expection is a calculated wrap, that is the target as you suggest via modulo the difference from current value. Don't know if anybody took the doc literally ..

-- Jeanette

Zitat von Ajit Ghaisas <ajit.ghai...@oracle.com>:

Hi,

Once I fix JDK-8193286, I would like to take up JDK-8242553 (IntegerSpinner does not wrap around values correctly if amountToStepBy is larger than total numbers between Max and Min)

   The current implementation is not as per what is documented.
Refer : https://openjfx.io/javadoc/14/javafx.controls/javafx/scene/control/SpinnerValueFactory.html#wrapAroundProperty

   I propose to fix the current buggy behavior of IntegerSpinner.
Although it is a corner case, I would like to know if anybody relies on this buggy behavior?

Regards,
Ajit