Hey,

Thanks for the response. I've read all of the contributing data and signed
the OCA (otherwise I wouldn't be here haha).

I've already got a build of JavaFX up and running, but I am completely lost
on where to get started. I'd like to work on implementing this feature:
JDK-8238733 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8238733> (sparked
from JDK-8238729 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8238729>), but
I'm not entirely sure of how complicated it could possibly be. I was
looking into how insets work on borders, but it appears to be a vastly
different system that is being used for effects. I also noticed that a lot
of the border inset logic is on the "Region" class, whereas the effect
logic is on the "Node" class.

Similarly, I'm not entirely sure I understand this disconnect between
"JavaFX's" code and "sun's" code? Is there a document explaining what this
means and/or a document showing a summary of how the code is laid out?

- Fire