On Wed, 16 Dec 2020 16:39:37 GMT, Kevin Rushforth <k...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Good catch. Yes, `TextFlow` has the same problem, and ought to be fixed as
> part of this, probably by deleting that method and using the public methods
> in Region. It seems wholly unnecessary to use the copied method, since the
> value of `snap` is always set to `isSnapPixel()`, which is what the public
> methods do.

Actually I think the copy was necessary for the other methods in this delimited
block: `computeChildXXXAreaWidth/Height` because members from Region are indeed
inaccessible.
These copies are outdated and should be updated as they use the deprecated
`snapSpace()` (instead of `snapSpaceX/Y()`) which does not take into account
non square screen ratio.

I assume we have no other choice than copy the new versions of these from
Region into TextFlow? Unless you think we have reasons to reassess why these
where made package-private in the first place ?