On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 12:41:41 GMT, Kevin Rushforth <k...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> when passing `--info` to gradle, the build succeeds. Without passing
>> `--info` it fails. I'll do more testing later.
>
>> when passing `--info` to gradle, the build succeeds. Without passing
>> `--info` it fails. I'll do more testing later.
>
> Interesting. I don't see this problem. I am able to build with or without
> `--info`. I am also now (with this patch) able to build with or without
> `-PCONF=DebugNative`.
>
> As mentioned earlier, some of the unit tests fail to run in debug mode. Arun
> will look into these failures.

I think this is actually a lack of physical memory. I was doing tests inside
Windows Sandbox which has 4GB of memory by default.

After repeating the build procedure inside VM with 16GB of memory the build
succeeded.

Side question - I see there was:
`C:\jfx\build\modular-sdk\modules_libs\javafx.web\jfxwebkit.dll`
produced but I don't see any PDB files (debugging and project state
information) despite `CONF = DebugNative` is present. Am I missing something?